Job Title: Accounting and Finance Intern
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Click here to view Jobs by category
- Click here to view Jobs by States in Nigeria
- Click here to view most recent Jobs posted today
- As an Accounts Intern, your role supports the work of the Accounts Team
- An offer and chance to test your finance skills and management abilities in real-life situations
- A unique opportunity to obtain insights into the world of finance in a fast-moving consumer goods business.
- You will come across practical assignments and be a part of a multi-functional team, who are key actors in business development and the decision-making process of the business.
- Basic understanding of financial & accounting principles.
- Attention to details and ability to multitask
- A high level of integrity, accuracy, dependability, enthusiasm, and confidentiality.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint). • Excellent verbal and written communication skills Qualifications
- First Degree or Diploma in Accounting or other finance-related courses.
- ICAN or ACCA Certification (Completed or Final Stage)
- Current NYSC or OND Student
- Renumeration is competitive
Dead Line: 9th September, 2020.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!