Job Title: Accountant (Chartered)
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure
- Auditing financial information
- Compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements
- Analysing accounts and business plans
- Providing tax planning services with reference to current legislation
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis
- Dealing with insolvency cases
- Negotiating the terms of business deals and moves with clients and associated organisations
- Meeting and interviewing clients
- Managing colleagues, workloads and deadlines.
Qualifications and Training
- Honours Degree in Accounting with chartered status.
- Ability to reflect on one’s own work as well as the wider consequences of financial decisions
- Business acumen and interest
- Organizational skills and ability to manage deadlines
- Team working ability
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in IT
- Analytical ability
- A methodical approach and problem-solving skills
- High level of numeracy
- Must be chartered
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!