Job Title: Accountant / Branch Manager
Locations: Asaba, Benin, Onitsha – Anambra, Delta and Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for analyzing & reconciling detailed general ledger accounts as assigned.
- Maintains a filing system for account payable records
- Prepare and input prepayment, accrual and other month end journals in the Accounting system
- Respond to and resolve vendors and other accounts queries
- Collate supplier’s documentation for processing
- Work closely with receiving department and related departments to ensure all invoices have the appropriate documentation attached and approvals prior to processing
- Process all invoices and statements and Ensure correct costing and invoicing of all sales and services.
- Record and process payments of goods and services
- Maintain clear lines of communication with outside companies to ensure timely and accurate supply of goods and services
- Keep records and accounts accurate and current.
- Implement all internal control measures.
- Prepare and monitor monthly payroll for wages and salaries.
- Ensure compliance with statutory obligations (Taxes and Rates)
- Liaise with external auditor and government agencies.
- Ensure confidentiality within and outside the organization.
- Maintain general safety of all official documents and cash.
- Complete related reports, summaries and records.
- Stock and inventory management and valuation.
- Coordination and reconciliation of all banking activities.
- Assist in overseeing the entire activities of the branch.
- Independently generate sales leads for the branch and also ensures target delivery.
- Monitoring employee job performance.
- Leads the sales team to maximize performance.
- Develops and execute marketing plans.
- Ensure operational excellence and integrity of the branch.
- Develop action plans to enhance operational controls and optimize customer service.
- Oversees sales leads.
General Requirements / Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Accounting
- 1 – 6 years experience.
- Mature individual, able to work independently under pressure, able to maintain accuracy, paying attention to details, meeting deadlines and working with minimal supervision.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Relevant professional certification is a plus.
- Must be a resident of Onitsha, Asaba or Benin.
Application Closing Date
14th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title and present location as the subject of the mail e.g Office Assistant / Asaba
Note: Only applications from Delta, Benin and Anambra states (Preferably Onitsha, Benin and Asaba) will be considered.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Asaba, Benin, Onitsha – Anambra, Delta and Edo