Job Title: Accountant
Location: Lakowe, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensuring processes are put in place for proper financial accounting for the business.
- Daily reconciliation of sales, POS audit, transfers to banks (by customers), cash
- lodgments by sales staff and expenses.
- Preparation of weekly financial report on the state of the business.
- Preparing monthly management account.
- Maintain accurate vendor and customer balances and receivables.
- Capture all costs to the business (fixed assets management).
- Ensure proper prepayments and accruals records.
- Preparation of payroll and filling of PAYE.
- Filing of VAT and WHT
- Respond to correspondences from tax offices.
- Stock inventory management.
- In the absence of the manager, receiving invoices tendered.
- Assisting in organizing and participating in community awareness, free screenings and any other programs as may be organized by the Company.
- Control and compliance to processes and procedures.
- HND / B.Sc or its equivalent
- 2 – 3 years of experience
- Should posses’ excellent Managerial and Administrative Skill
- Possess the ability to motivate others
- Excellent communication and attention to details.
- Work experience in a Pharmacy and proximity to pharmacy location is an added advantage must be living around Lakowe, Sangotedo, Awoyaya, Abraham Adesanya and its Environment
N80,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!