Job Title: Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Weekly sales validation and reconciliation
- Monthly management accounts and detailed quarterly business activity and performance report
- Yearly budgeting and quarterly appraisal
- Year-end account preparation (unaudited)
- Monthly stock control and inventory performance analysis
- Monthly PAYE filing and administration
- Monthly payroll administration
- Filing annual clearance
- Monthly consumption tax administration
- Monthly VAT administration
- Yearly TCC processing
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of monthly Budget v Actual reports
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile transactions
- Communicate effectively with clients and provide support and advice on management
- Analysis data to understand where the company is generating and losing revenue
- Other related accounting activities
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- BSc in Accounting
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA )
- A minimum of 2 years’ work experience preferably in the hospitality industry (Restaurant)
Application Closing Date
15th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Accountant 21” as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!