Job Title: Accountant
Location: Ikotun, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- An accountant is needed in an oil and gas distribution / marketing organization to provide financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data, designing, maintenance and implementation of the accounting system.
- Review and prepare a financial statements and accounting reports for management.
- Perform the processing and recording of accounts payable transactions and ensure that all invoices and staff reimbursements are paid accurately and in accordance with finance policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the day-to-day finance and accounting operations.
- Develop budget and accounting policies and resolve accounting discrepancies.
- Develop and maintain effective internal control systems.
- Manage the petty cash reconciliation.
- BSc / HND in Accounting, Finance or any other discipline.
- 3 years experience as an accountant or finance officer.
- ICAN or ACCA qualifications is a must.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office package.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!