Job Title: Accountant
- Our client, a manufacturing company is currently in need of an Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
- The successful candidate will also be responsible for auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns.
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Minimum of a first Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
- Minimum of 5 years Work experience as an Accountant in a manufacturing company
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like SAP and QuickBooks
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!