A first-class Soap Manufacturing company located in Lagos State invites experienced candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Include but not limited to:
- Compilation and analyses of financial Information to prepare financial statements including monthly and annual accounts.
- Preparation of Management reports
- Establish and monitor the implementation of accounting control procedure.
- Developing and maintaining financial databases.
- Overseeing accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses.
- Evaluation and advises on business operatic. , including revenue and expenditure trends, financial commitments and future revenues
- Collection and analyses of financial information to recommend or develop efficient use of resources and procedures, provide strategic recommendations and maintain solution to business and financial problems.
- Budget and budgetary control
- Product costing
- Fixed asset management
- Liaising with external Auditor for annul audit and ensure completion In record time.
- Maintaining inter-company account between the Company and other related Companies.
- General ledger maintenance and reconciliation.
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations and integrity of financial data.
- Must possess Degree in Accountancy or Finance with professional qualification.
- Knowledge Of Microsoft Dynamic GP will be added advantage
- Age: Not more than 40 years
The candidate must have at least 5 years progressive experience with the following abilities:
- Experienced in Cost and Financial Accounting in Manufacturing Industry
- Good knowledge and expertise in accounting and financial management
- Computer literacy and versatile In the use of accounting packages
- Good inter-personal relationship skill
- Excellent in problem solving, analytical and administrative skills
- Ability to work in multicultural environment and under pressure.
Application Closing Date
8th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV only to: [email protected] using the Job Code as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!