Job Title: Accountant
Employment Type: Full Time
- Our current expansion drive has made it very expedient to have a hands-on and professional accountant with a working knowledge of the FMCG environment to join our team.
- The incumbent will be required to manage our accounting processes end-to-end and ensure the business runs profitably
- Manage all accounting transactions.
- Inventory management.
- Expenses tracking.
- Receivables management.
- Prepare budget forecasts.
- Publish financial statements/reports in time.
- Handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns.
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements.
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents.
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary.
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
Qualifications & Other Requirements
- B.Sc; Chartered Accountant.
- At least 5 years cognate experience.
- Less than forty (40) years of age.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks and other key accounting software.
Application Closing Date
26th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their most current CV stating verifiable career accomplishments and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos, Lagos