Job Title: Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity, and cash flows of the firm, while ensuring compliance with relevant regulations.
- The successful candidate will also manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met, internally and externally.
- Preparation and processing of payroll with attention to statutory remittances.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Develop and analyze financial statements and reports according to IFRS and GAAP.
- Audit financial transactions and documents.
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity periodically.
- Management of investments, profit & loss, cash flow and income & expense reports.
- Advise management on financial decisions proactively.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience as an Accountant or a similar role preferably in the Financial Services Sector.
- First degree in Accounting or a related discipline from a recognized institution
- Verifiable experience managing regulatory bodies including FRIS, SEC, CBN, et al.
- The ideal candidate should be a member of relevant & recognized professional bodies (e.g., ACA, ACCA, et al)
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills.
Application Closing Date
22nd July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Accountant II” as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!