Job Title: Accountant / Administrative Officer
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an Accounts/Administrator to manage our company’s account.
- You are responsible for encompassing, reviewing and reconciling accounts, and taking up tasks related to bookkeeping. You will also have to process payments to external partners and maintain updated records of invoices.
- To be successful in this role, you should have a degree in Finance or Accounting background with a strong working knowledge of bookkeeping. Further, keen accuracy is essential for your success.
- If you consider suitable for this job, we will love to meet you.
- Maintain and update the status of accounts receivables and payables.
- Reconcile all bank accounts and resolve all issues in processing the financial statements.
- Maintain efficient client services and provide support to administration staff.
- Prepare, send and store the record of invoices on time.
- Contact clients to update them about balance payments.
- Update internal accounting databases and spreadsheets.
- Prepare records of minutes of meeting.
- Assisting in the collection and preparation of monthly financial reports.
- Maintaining journal and general ledger entries.
- Maintaining accurate and detailed inventory records.
- Performing administrative duties such as preparing invoices and updating accounting files, as and when required.
- Preparing and verifying expense reports and statements.
- B.Sc in Accounting or relevant field.
- 1 – 2 years work experience.
- Applicant should reside preferably within Ajah and its environs.
- Proven work experience as an Accounts/Administrator or similar role.
- Advanced knowledge of MS office.
- Good knowledge of bookkeeping procedures.
- Solid data entry skills.
- Ability to work in a team as well as individually.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organizational and time management abilities.
- Strong decision-making skills and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Trustworthy, respectful, honest and flexible.
- Highly motivated and reliable individual.
Application Closing Date
18th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!