Job Title: Account Partner – Strategic
Department: Enterprise Solutions
Core Purpose of the Job
- To provide professional account management inputs to the creation and maintenance of Enterprise Business sales strategy and plan that will deliver shareholder value.
- To direct enterprise sales efforts for allocated corporate accounts within the framework of agreed account development plans which meet operational targets for revenues, profitability, and customer satisfaction.
- Increase MTN market share by achieving set target through effective account management, acquisition of new accounts as well as development and maintenance of current accounts.
- Seek new clients and create more business opportunities daily, from existing clients to Increase company revenue.
- Carry full responsibility for the fulfillment of the sales process – from lead generation to bill delivery.
- Prepare and present all sales and contractual documentation to the customer compliant to the MTN standards.
- Perform continuous analysis of the relevant industry, to identify new prospects or opportunities for the corporate sales department.
- Maintain excellent partnership-relationships with customers, up to C-level, based on trust and an in-depth understanding of the customers’ business.
- Build an in-depth knowledge of the customer’s operating environment, business drivers, ambitions, issues, problems, and stumbling blocks to be able to develop and implement solutions to meet their strategic corporate needs.
- Assist customers in understanding the value proposition and differentiations of the MTN data products and services.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Normal MTNN working conditions.
Experience & Training
- 3 – 7 years’ experience in consultative selling within a telecommunications company
- Experience of selling into enterprise or corporate accounts such as banks or FMCG.
- Knowledge of large account Management
- Exposure to strategic planning
- BA, B.Ed, B.Sc or Other
Application Closing Date
10th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos