Job Title: Account Operation Officer
Location: Onipanu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Liaising with Finance and Billing to ensure accurate billing information.
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking.
- Report on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews.
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting.
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new and established external auditors and financial authorities.
- Responsible for the review of the bank accounts of the Organization within the Group.
- Maintenance of the balances at the required levels.
- Preparation of the bank reconciliations of all the accounts.
- Ensuring that banking is carried out efficiently and is responsible for the maintenance of records for all transactions which need to be updated on a daily basis.
- Issuing of cheques to and transfer of funds where necessary.
- Customer Care Services.
- Establishing and maintaining regular contact with the Organization’s banks via telephone and email
- Ensure that the required accounting Operations are executed as planned.
- Control and uploading of data into the banking application system.
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification.
- 2 – 4 years work experience.
N90,000 – N150,000 monthly
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!