Job Title: Account Officer
Location: Awka, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Account Officer is responsible for recording transactions, compile and analyze data, perform audits, assist with budgets and financial forecasting, compute taxes, and report their findings to management; Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Managing of accounting systems and process which includes systems access and reconciliation of records
- Participate in preparing and reviewing analysis of cash forecast
- Monitoring cost and expenditures against budgets and forecast
- Assist in preparing all year end accounts
- Assist in preparing quarterly forecast and annual budgets
- In conjunction with the accountant, will be responsible for reviews of all internal financial controls and the improvements on the business processes.
- Responsible for finance and Accounting activities of the company
- Calculation of application taxes according to the law
- In conjunction with the accountant will ensure that the policies/procedures of the company are implemented efficiently and in line with generally accepted accounting practices (e.g. FIRS)
- Institute adequate financial control systems and processes to secure the assets and Efficient operation of the organization
- Develop key financial processes including budgeting, management & financial Accounting/reporting
- Monthly reports and analyses
- Monthly, quarterly and annual budgeting and variation reporting.
Requirements and Experience
- B.Sc in Accounting
- Professional qualification i. e ICAN, ACCA is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in relevant field.
- Experience in the use of different Accounting softwares (QuickBooks etc.)
- Knowledge of Budgeting, financial forecasting and cost control
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Establishment and enforcement of sound internal controls
- Excellent written and oral articulation;
- Ability to be self-motivated.
Application Closing Date
18th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!