Babatunde Eyitayo & Co is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Location: Lagos jobs
- Maintain general ledger accounts and related activities for the production of financial statements and reports,
- Complete general ledger operations
- Assist with year-end closings
- Administer accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Prepare tax computations and file returns
- Review and process expense reports
- Assist with preparation and coordination of the audit process
- Assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures
- Perform account reconciliations and analyses,
- Prepare journal entries and review accounting classifications.
- Assist the finance manager with annual accounts and supporting schedules
- Assist in the preparation of annual accounts and statutory returns of associated companies
- Assist with the annual budgets and forecasts
- Analyse and prepare the monthly management accounts and supporting schedules which include accruals and prepayment schedules
- Maintain and improve the firm’s accounting systems and controls
- Identify customer needs and proactively develop solutions to meet them,
- Serve as a key resource on complex and/or critical issues,
- Solve complex problems and develop innovative solutions
- Review work performed by others and provide recommendations for improvement
- Forecast and plan resource requirements
- Lead functional or segment teams or projects
- Provide explanations and information to others on the most complex issues.
- Follow up with customers/Project Account on receivables.
- Assist Other Account executives to meet accounting/operational standards by contributing financial information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying system improvements.
- Assist other Account executives to meet accounting/financial standards by providing accounting department annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
- Demonstrate confidence and authority as the day-to-day voice of the accounting team
- Any other assigned tasks.
Application Closing Date
25th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!