Job Title: Account Officer
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Lagos, Ogun, Ondo, Anambra, Edo, Delta, Rivers, Kano, Abia and Akwa Ibom
Employment Type: Full Time
- Provide support to peers and others within Accion MfB in uplifting its values and policies.
- To build rapport within the community, business associations and leaders
- Achieve and maintain targets on portfolio at risk (PAR) management
- Implement late repayment recovery procedures of Accion MfB.
- Monitor client business progress to identify any potential problem(s)
- Develop a relationship with each client to support the business’s success and cultivate loyalty.
- Ensure a suitable guarantee is in place and documented.
- Evaluate the willingness and capacity to repay by the client.
- Verify and cross-check all information relevant to the loan application and evaluation.
- Arrange and undertake business site visits, home verification and all other KYC requirements.
- Correctly complete loan application and evaluation process.
- Develop an accurate evaluation of each client’s capacity and willingness to repay the requested loan.
- Sensitize potential clients on all aspects of our loan process: procedures to apply, the terms and conditions, the incentives for good performance, and penalties for late repayment and default.
- Identify potential clients, build and maintain a portfolio of quality clients rapidly and consistently to achieve the assigned target within the specific period.
Qualification & Experiences
- A minimum of HND or BSC in Marketing, Business Administration, Banking, Finance, Accounting, Economics, and/or related fields.
- Must have completed NYSC
- Maximum of 7 years experience in microfinance lending.
- Ability to develop strong financial analysis skills.
- Honest and of high integrity.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy.
Application Closing Date
4th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!