Job Title: Account Manager – Pharmaceuticals
Job ID: 49930
Job Type: Permanent
Job Field: Marketing & Sales
What You Can Expect
The successful candidate will be responsible for Market development of pharma industry in West Africa and identifying market needs for pharma products and customer demands. Markets and sells the Company’s products to optimize market share and profit margins. Duties will include the following:
- Establish networks with pharmaceutical associations and customers
- Identify and commercialize new business opportunities
- Annalise Nigeria Pharma market potentials for ENP Portfolio and report on market size based on SRM
- Maintain and develop customer relationships as well as actively develop successful business
- Support sales via technical service activities in the region and providing sales training
- Ensure a bottom-up budget planning and self-monitoring in line with relevant SBU and regional strategies
- Identify product developments and investigate competitor activities
- Introduce BASF Pharma’s offerings into the West African market
- Local West Africa Sales Hunter will expand current sales through constant face-2-face with key customers
- Provide timely market intelligence to ENP on Pharma solutions and real-time happenings in the market.
- Provide support to local customers
- Consolidate small and medium orders to simplify supply chain complexity
- Analyze Nigeria Pharma market potentials for ENP Portfolio. Report on market size based on SRM
- Maintain & develop customer relationships & actively develop successful business
- Support sales via technical service activities in the region
- Ensure licenses and permits for Pharma products are in place
- Maintain sales excellence processes for Nigeria. (CRM and Account plans for all direct customers)
What We Expect
- University Degree in Marketing or related qualifications.
- 3 -5 years experience in marketing/business development in Nigeria.
- Demonstrate excellent sales competence
- Strong commercial awareness and financial acumen
- Knowledge of the West African Pharma market
- Responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and on-the-job training as part of a committed team.
- Competitive compensation including attractive benefits as well as excellent career opportunities in an international company. BASF is an equal opportunity employer which we embrace diversity and the principles of employment equity.
Application Closing Date
22nd December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!