Job Title: Account Manager (FinTech)
Job Application Code: AM002
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ability to engage new client and manage all commercial and billing issues of the clients, perform financial analysis and financial statements by identifying and analyzing variances
- Ability to research selected industries, identify new revenue opportunities, communicate products, features and operational improvements delivered at the FinTech Company to clients, and engage them to deploy these comfortably.
- Ability to conduct periodic solutions (products / services) reviews with engaged clients to identify key challenges that inhibit the growth of the solutions (products / services) revenue, and opportunities that will fuel revenue growth.
- Ability to forecast, create the financial strategy and track the execution of performance of the financial strategy working with all departments as it relates to FinTech industry.
- Ability to expand and strengthen the company’s market share, plan and represent reports on accounts progress and derive winning strategies for similar clients in the market.
- B.Sc. degree in Accounting / Chartered Accountant
- Minimum of 6 years post qualification work experience in client-facing role like Account Management, Project Management or Client Services within the FinTech and Technology Space
- Knowledge of payments solutions industry, Technology & Alternative Financial Services market is an advantage.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted and scheduled for interview.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!