Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Job Type: Full Time
Start Date: 01/01/2021
Overview of Position
- CTG delivers humanitarian & development projects in high risk areas through the provision of recruitment, human resources & project management services. CTG enables public & private sectors to focus on their core business & mitigate risks.
Specific responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- HR management.
- Operational management.
- Personnel management.
- Business development.
- Financial management.
- Accountable for managing assigned clients.
- Responsible for meeting client objectives in accordance with contracted scope of work.
- Ensure total client satisfaction with the services being provided.
- Ensure clients are regularly updated & client expectations are met in accordance with agreed time frames.
- Responsible for ensuring deployment plans, administrative documents, system & personnel management SOPs are in place & complied.
- Provide assistance with ensuring compliance with local labor law.
- Ensure an understanding of CTG’s duty of care, evacuation & medevac plans.
- Management of the safety of our consultants in the field from mobilization to demobilization with the support of the Country Manager where required.
- Management of 3rd party security, accommodation & other local service providers & fixers.
- Understand the contracted terms of all accommodation, security, logistics support, with the assistance of the Operations Manager where required.
- Management of crisis situation in accordance with the CTG crisis management SOP.
- Recruitment – Support the recruitment department for new deployments.
- Mobilization – Responsible for deliverable’s against the provided mobilization plan for new contracts.
- Induction training – Ensure all consultants are issues with country specific operational guidelines & receive a full CTG induction prior to commencing work for the client.
- Duty of care – Responsible for consultant duty of care & knowledge sharing on security threats & incidents.
- Accountable for payroll accuracy – Approving consolidated payroll spreadsheets, supporting documents, etc. Checking for inconsistencies prior to authorization.
- Performance reviews – Review consultant’s performance in accordance with client’s requirements.
- Act as a focal point between insurers & consultants / emergency liaison persons in instances of medevac & or major incident. Supporting documentation collection for such incidents.
Business acquisition & growth:
- Actively promote CTG’s services & assist in building a network of key business partners & potential clients.
- Develop current & new client relationships through to contract negotiation.
- Represent CTG in meetings.
- Assist with the development of proposal responses.
- This role reports to the Country Manager.
- University Degree in the field of Business Administration, HR or related field.
- A relevant HR qualification & / or experience may be waived in lieu of a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Skills required for this job are typically acquired through the completion of an Undergraduate Degree & 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience in HR processes & applications, exposure & expertise in HR systems data analysis & analytical skills required.
- Must be well versed in all MS Office applications & experienced in producing reports for management.
- Self starter with good initiative & multi tasking skills who pays attention to the details, demonstrated ability to troubleshoot & resolve problems, excellent spoken & written communication.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in HRM, client relations.
- Fluency in English.
- The selected candidate is expected to manage CTG consultants working on UN projects.
31st December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply for this role & preference is given to Nigerian nationals.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!