Job Title: Account Executive, Banking, Nigeria
Job Code: R0117294
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
Position Summary & Key Areas of Responsibility
- The Account Executive is responsible for account planning, strategic planning and sales opportunity planning for maintaining and growing current NCR accounts within an assigned account.
- The individual is responsible for the profitable sales of financial solutions including hardware, software sales and services.
- The individual is responsible for customer relationships at strategic and managerial level, ensuring all customer business requirements are identified and met driving volume and growth of our portfolio solutions into these user accounts.
- The individual is responsible for the customer ‘s satisfaction with NCR.
Job Requirements / Qualifications
- University Degree in a IT, Business or Engineering related field preferred.
- At least 3-5 years of sales experience, with a successful track record in solution based selling environment – previous experience in software solutions sales is an advantage
- Related sales experience across the financial services sector is necessary, with payments solutions and preferably in the ATM sector
- Demonstrated success in managing large account relationships and developing new account opportunities
- Strong negotiations skills and orientation to results
- Capability to manage and leverage on high level customer relationships
- Strong communication, creative thinking and presentation skills
- Ability to work and to lead in a teaming environment
- High sense of urgency and attention to details
- Must be proactive, highly energized and able to adapt to changing technology environment at short notice
- The ideal candidate possesses a strong understanding and interest in ATMs and Self-Service related Solutions
- MBA Degree preferred
- Previous Sales Management experience
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Integrated into our shared values is NCR’s commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law.
- NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential.
- We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
- Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening criteria applicable to the job.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!