Job Title: Account Executive
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide day to day finance and account operations support at the group and assigned subsidiary
- Prepare financial and management reports
- Reconciliation of revenue and expenses
- Effect payment of financial obligations through either direct bank transfer or cheque issuance
- Maintain fixed asset register
- Ensure invoices, payment vouchers and other payment documents are raised according to specified contract terms and service agreement
- Bank reconciliation and prompt lodgment of sales proceeds
- Provide a high-quality support service by liaising with external and internal stakeholders on all aspects of finance
- Validation of point of sale records (POS)
- Prepare and administer monthly payroll for prompt payment of salaries
- Prepare all tax statement, tax returns and other tax related documents
- Maintain records and support auditing efforts ensuring strong internal control measures
- Assist in month end closure activities
- Other duties as the exigencies of work may demand
- B.Sc Qualification in a relevant field
- Minimum of 3 years Finance & Accounting Experience
- Student member of a recognized professional body – ICAN, ACCA e.
- Proficiency in the use of SAGE and Microsoft- Excel
- Ability to analyze basic financial data and reach reasonable conclusions
- Ability to review a schedule of financial data and to identify unusual items.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!