Job Title: Account Executive
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an account executive to oversee and manage our financial transactions at our Lekki Branch.
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies, standards and procedures
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare financial statements including monthly, quarterly and annual reports and accounts
- Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met
- Advise, implement and maintain standard accounting control procedures
- Anchor and coordinate the Financial audit process
- Prepare Receipts and Invoices and commissions
- Maintenance of inventory records and daily transactions
- Commitment to outstanding performance.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting (Second class Upper) from a reputable University.
- Male candidate will be preferable.
- Should reside in Lekki environs.
- Knowledge and use of SAGE and Microsoft office packages will be an added advantage
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Must have had 1-5 years post NYSC Experience, involving managing a wide range of financial activities for companies worked for.
- Prior Experience working with real estate companies will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
22nd February, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] and kindly state the job title (Account Executive) using it as the subject for the mail.
Note: Do not apply for this role if you do not have the above stated requirements.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Years Of Experience 1-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lekki, Lagos