Location: 347,Old OJo road Alakija Satellite Town Lagos State.
- Collect and sort invoices.
- Mail checks to both other businesses and employees.
- Keep a thorough record of business transactions and enter data from daily work logs into the company’s general ledger system
- Supporting supervisory and executive staff by performing any assigned accounting and clerical tasks
- Keep a thorough record of all company charges, as well as any refunds that have been issued
- Keep track of any consumer issues that require a refund and make sure that the refunds are issued in a timely manner
- Assist senior accounting personnel with any tasks conducted within the accounting department, or any tasks that require accounting personnel to take part.
- Key in or type up any documents or items that the accounting department is responsible for, including checks and invoices, as well as vouchers, accounting statements, and other reports and records.
- Match work orders to invoices
- Process invoices/bills so that they can be paid
- Contact consumers to notify them of delinquent accounts and accept any payments made at the time of contact.
- Arrange for money stores within the business to be delivered to the bank on a daily or weekly basis, or in whatever increments the business wants to turn over cash to savings
- A complete or comprehensive understanding of accounting practices and procedures
- The ability to act responsibly and ethically when working with sensitive financial information, whether it’s information for the company or for individuals
- Solid communication skills, with proficiency in speaking and writing
- Computer literacy, as accounting clerks are responsible for keying information into various computers and software programs
- Strong people skills – a polite and professional demeanor when working with other companies, as well as consumers and coworkers
- The willingness and ability to comply with local, state, and federal financial regulations, as well as the regulations established by the company itself.
- Candidates must be female within the age range of 20_28.
April 20th, 2021
How To Apply
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Minimum Qualification SSCE/NCE/OND
- Location 347 Old OJo road, Alakija Satellite Town, Lagos