Job Title: Account / Admin Executive
Summary of Job Responsibilities
- Manages payment processing, book keeping, invoicing and billing.
- Manages obligations to suppliers, customers, and third-party vendors.
- Process bank deposits and reconcile financial statements.
- Prepare, send and store invoices and contact clients, send reminders to ensure timely payments.
- Identify and address discrepancies and report on the status of accounts payable and receivable
- Update internal accounting database and spreadsheets.
- Act as a primary point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients.
- Maintain daily electronic journals, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders as needed.
- Handle request, feedback, and queries quickly and professionally.
- Monitor office supply levels, reorder when appropriate.
- Maintain strong relationship with vendors and keep price data in order to get the best pricing on supplies and services.
Qualifications and Skills
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or relevant field.
- 5 – 7 years’ experience as an Accounts Administrator or similar role.
- Good knowledge of bookkeeping procedures and debt collections.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (using financial formulas and creating spreadsheets.
- Solid data entry skills with an ability to identify numerical errors.
- Knowledge of office management procedures.
- Discretion with personal and confidential information.
Application Closing Date
22nd January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with a Cover Letter and CV Attached with Passport Photograph to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!