Job Title: AC Technician
- The air-conditioning technicians are responsible for installing, maintaining, and repairing of air-conditioning equipment. They can even do heating or refrigeration work, as they are trained to work on both heating and cooling units, including motors, switches, pumps, wiring, thermostats and fans.
- The air conditioning technicians install, inspect, maintain, and repair air conditioner.
- They ventilate equipment and controls making sure they operate efficiently and continuously.
- They perform regular maintenance work on cooling units.
- They diagnose electrical and mechanical defects and malfunctions.
- They install, replace, or repair equipment that has been damaged.
- They make adjustment and do calibrations of thermostatic controls.
- They install new air-conditioning systems and equipment.
- They inspect and maintain refrigerators and ice machines, and chilled water supply systems.
- They clean blowers and coils, check tensions of belts and motors.
- They make plans and designs of new air-conditioning systems including their installation and maintenance.
- Minimum of SSCE
- Trade test l, ll,lll
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a standard working environment.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!