Job Title: 2nd Level Operations Specialist
Req ID: 541856
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- At Ericsson, you can be a game changer! Because working here isn’t just a deal. It’s a big deal. This means that you get to leverage our 140+ years of experience and the expertise of more than 95,000 diverse colleagues worldwide. As part of our team, you will help solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that.’ We’ve never had a greater opportunity to inspire change; setting the bar for technology to be inclusive and accessible; empowering an intelligent, sustainable, and connected world.
Are You In?
Our Exciting Opportunity:
- We are now looking for a Second Level Operations Specialist that will be responsible for the coordination, management, execution, and reactive maintenance activities that require a higher level of support than offered by the 1st level Operations.
- This person shall ensure that the services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels.
- You will help with Assurance support activities
- Incident management
- You will assist with Problem management
- System administration
- And you will work with Billing operations
- Bachelor level, in Engineering (IT, Telecom) or
- 3 – 5 years experience of deploy system test and lead testing team.
- ISEB / ISTQB software testing qualifications would be an advantage
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Knowledge of Managed Service telecom operations practice
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
- Ericsson knowledge
- English skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Working with people
- Creating & innovating
- Applying expertise & technology.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!