Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Firm is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Java Developer
- The ideal candidate will have broad exposure to a variety of modern technology paradigms, including high-performance runtime systems, Linux cloud servers, and big data analytics systems.
- Working closely with team members from various locations and functions he/she will develop the new features in the web portal and in other MAS projects.
- Min of B.Sc. degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or any related field.
- Min of 3 – 5 years Cognate experience as a Java Developer
- Must be able to implement and authenticate a Mobile Authentication Service (MAS) solution.
- Knowledge of AJAX, JSON, JQuery, Bootstrap is strongly preferred;
- Understanding of JavaEE paradigms (web services, servlets, Java Beans, Data Access Objects (DAO));
- Experience developing cross-platform, data-rich internet applications;
- Relational database experience (MySQL);
- Experience with Model View Controller (MVC) architecture;
- Past experience creating an Application Programming Interface (API);
- Strong understanding of mobile computing technologies, Linux and cloud computing;
- Experience with a Linux based operating system: Should be able to remote into a machine, copy files, start services, etc.;
- Strong Java programming skills and experience in android application development and design;
- Coding experience – candidates will be required to demonstrate advanced hands-on knowledge of Java on the Linux platform during the interview process. This will be tested in a real-time environment.
Application Closing Date
20th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Ms word to: [email protected] using “Jaba Developer” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted