Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners – Our client, a Commercial Bank is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Business Analyst
- We are looking for a professional with experience in both information technology and retail banking domain.
- The successful applicant will serve as the liaison between the executive and IT departments of the company, leveraging the data the IT team extrapolates while also overseeing the selection and implementation of software programs and hardware resources.
- The ideal candidate for this position is detail-oriented and highly innovative. He or she will also be responsible for translating business needs to IT solutions, and vice versa, with current programs, projects and initiatives in mind.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading on-going reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting workshops, focus group sessions, meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in large-scale banking.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Software development experience.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Experience in various banking channels, payment technologies, etc.
- Knowledge of IT applications within the financial industry.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience leading and developing top performing teams.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
Application Closing Date
15th July, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (in Microsoft word), current and expected salary to: [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , and [email protected] , with the job title as subject of the mail