Birkbeck University of London – UK is giving an opportunity to international students to enroll in a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme at the Institution.
This excellence scholarship opportunity is designed to provide financial support for talented and ambitious students who are going to pursue a degree programme in any discipline at the university.
- First deadline: 31 May 2021
- Second deadline: 15 July 2021 (1 August 2021 for Sub Saharan Africa only)
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate or Postgraduate taught programme
Value of Awards: Up to £5000
Number of Awards: Not Known
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must;
- be international overseas tuition fee-paying student holding an unconditional offer on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme offered by Birkbeck, starting in autumn 2021.
- be ordinarily resident of a country in the relevant region
- be self-funded students
- be classified as an ‘International’ tuition fee payer.
Application Process: Once you have received an unconditional offer from Birkbeck, you can apply using the online application form for the region where you ordinarily reside.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information