We are a leading Medical Organisation in Nigeria that provides Private Health Insurance for numerous corporate organizations all over Nigeria.
In its desire to position itself as the industry leader, it now requires the services of
Job Title: Information and Technology Manager
- Maintain and review of installation, maintenance, repair, security, location, proper use and functionality of all Hospital ICT assets and equipment in conjunction with end-users
- Ensure all ICT schedules (backup, PPM, utility bills, supply replenishments, servicing) are completed
- Disaster management protocol testing and readiness
- Installation, correct use of new software on hospital computers
- Secure, backup and protect hospital data, network, integrity and ICT use policy
- Collection, collation and fulfillment of work orders, checklists
- Preparation of detailed work reports regularly
- Participate in weekly Academic Learning activities limited to scope of practice.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree in IT and or any other Computer Science related discipline.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in area of specialization with at least 3 years of supervisory experience
- Relevant certification such as ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library), CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional), MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional) or CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Administrator)
- A track record of delivering IT strategy to improve quality and/or reduce costs.
- Experience managing Windows Systems and users in Active Directory.
- Network experience including IP addressing, sub netting, DNS,DHCP,PXE internal and strong debugging and troubleshooting skill
- Hands on experience of PACS, SQL, technical problem resolution
- Should be computer proficient and have a sound relevant knowledge in general ICT operations, computer and networking skills including but not limited to Healthcare experience,
- Possess strong leadership skills, understanding of the companyТs services, demonstrate in-depth knowledge and experience in managing people, performance, processes and property
- Ability to work under pressure and meet SOP standards while maintain a positive attitude and providing exemplary service.
Application Closing Date
25th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.