The International Finance Corporation (IFC), a member of the World Bank Group, has been a long-time promoter of growth of entrepreneurial ecosystems in Africa, by investing in and supporting companies, funds, accelerators/incubators, and other organizations.
The IFC is currently conducting a study to better understand and improve the matching process between entrepreneurs like you and investors/accelerators. The study is motivated by the difficulties many high-potential entrepreneurs face in obtaining capital and other support.
Benefits for participating Investors, Accelerators, and Incubators
- Gain privileged access to a curated list of entrepreneurs/companies that can potentially become partners for your organization. Our selection criteria, encompassing sector expertise, location relevance, growth potential, founder attributes, company preferences, and IFC’s data analysis, ensures an optimal synergy. Derived from an array of curated sources and a parallel, comprehensive study of high-growth entrepreneurs and companies by IFC, this data opens doors to potential dynamic collaborations. We are happy to facilitate introductions and meetings upon your interest.
- Empower your organization with a comprehensive report that unveils the characteristics and preferences defining the realm of investors, accelerators, incubators, and entrepreneurs focused on Africa. This invaluable document delves into your organization’s dynamics and benchmarks it against similar leading entities in the ecosystem, offering unparalleled insights for strategic advancement.
Benefits for Participating Entrepreneurs
- Witness your potential materialize as the IFC shares your profile with an exclusive cohort of investors, accelerators, or incubators. The result? Direct introductions facilitated when compatibility aligns, ushering you to a potential positive collaboration with like-minded investors, accelerators, or incubators.
- Gain access to a list crafted by IFC, spotlighting the top recommended investment partners. Complementing this, a succinct report delves into why these partners represent an ideal match for your vision, opening pathways to strategic alliances.
- Based on our random selection, unlock the extraordinary if you are selected for a direct conversation with IFC’s investment consultants, associates, and partners. The investment consultants are primed to guide you toward partners perfectly aligned with your preferences, ensuring your entrepreneurial journey flourishes. On top of that, the interactions with IFC’s investment associates and partners are potentially paving the way for a transformative investment prospect in your venture.
Deadline: December 31, 2023