Revolutionplus Property Development Company Limited is the leading real estate company in Nigeria with a vision to be the foremost real estate company in Sub-Saharan Africa as well as the world. We have been in business for over 5 years and we have 5 branches within and outside Nigeria. We pride ourselves in excellence, integrity and timely delivery. We strongly believe that our employees are our best asset and as such we take very good care of their careers and life while with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: I.T Engineer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Provide support and development of server environment, telephony and networking infrastructure, maintenance of computer hardware and software systems.
- Provision of IT solutions for business needs and upholding the IT integrity of the company.
- The position requires sound skills in troubleshooting, problem solving, planning, directing and coordinating.
The IT Executive shall have amongst others, the following primary responsibilities:
- Manage information technology and computer systems
- Meet with managers to discuss system requirements, specifications, costs and timelines and resolve issues and complaints.
- Manage systems or software implementations and/or upgrades to ensure smooth deployment of new hardware and software.
- Assist in the maintenance of any I.T. facilities or Technical tools deployed for use on a day to day basis.
- Carry out maintenance of the company’s computing equipment and data network equipment where applicable.
- Maintain current and accurate inventory of technology hardware, software and resources
- Maintain log and/or list of required repairs and maintenance
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree (Second class Upper) from a reputable University.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Should have over 3 years’ experience in similar roles
- Having digital marketing/other IT skills will be an added advantage
- Prior Experience working with real estate companies will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
9th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] and kindly state the job title and our branch location you will be willing to work as the subject for the mail.
- Any resume sent without this above-stated information will not be treated
- Do not apply for this role if you do not have the above-stated requirements.