When Applying for a job at Maersk, there a number of things you need to put in mind, Bellow are they pointed out for you
Applying with us at Maersk
- Submit your application. The recruitment process starts when you submit your application on our job portal and receive confirmation.
- Application review. Your application will be reviewed by our experienced recruitment specialists. We’ll then aim to let you know if your application is progressing to the next stage as soon as possible. It is important for us to review all applications carefully, so please bear with us if you do not hear back immediately after the application deadline. We always strive to keep candidates updated along the process. When we review your application, we may ask you to attend a phone interview to find out more
- Fraud alert. Maersk will never charge for any application-, processing- or training fee at any stage of the recruitment process. Beware of fake vacancies and job ads that circulate online. If you’re unsure about a vacancy, please refer to this website and to the contact person listed in the vacancy in question.
- Unsolicited job applications. Maersk are always excited when we hear from candidates, but we can’t accept unsolicited applications. Instead, please use the job search section to find a job that suits you.
- Face-to-face interviews. Normally, you’ll meet a few of Maersk staff during the interview phase. As a minimum, you can expect to meet someone from Human Resources and the hiring manager. Sometimes you’ll be asked to join an additional technical interview with a future colleague or a relevant stakeholder. We also occasionally use functional assessments as part of the interview process. For useful hints and tips on how to prepare for interviews, You can take a look at their preparing for interviews page
- Selecting the right candidate. After the interview process, we’ll select the candidate who we think is the best fit for the job. Their decision is based on all the factors They’ve considered during the recruitment process, but it’s just as important you make the right decision about the next step in your career. Their goal is for everyone at Maersk to be excited about their future.
- Diversity and inclusion. Maersk, is always proud of their inclusive workplace and we truly value the diversity in our workforce. Maersk welcomes everybody regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, religion or disability. This is built into their business governance through the Maersk Commit Rules and valuing employee diversity is ingrained in our values. This means we take an inclusive approach to hiring and we expect our teams to hire from the widest talent pool available while selecting the best candidate for the role. You can find out more about diversity and inclusion at Maersk below. Discover more