To Set Up a Job Alert we advice that you kindly follow the steps below, so you don’t miss out on any latest job opportunity.
- Step 1: To Register an Account Click here. But If you already have an account, ignore this step.
- Step 2: Click on the user icon at the top right corner of the page after which Click on ‘Job Alerts’
Next Step is Below
Here are the key Things you need To Set Up
- Alert Name you can use any name.
- Keywords: Enter the words you want to match. You can enter a single word of phrase or multiple separated by comma. eg: Front desk officer, Customer care (Although This is optional. You can leave it empty)
- Email Frequency: Select how frequently you want to receive emails.
- Job Category: You can select a single or multiple category.
- Job Location: You can select a single or multiple locations of leave empty to use all locations.
After you are done, click Save. You can always edit or delete Job alerts to meet your need.