MBIS International is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer / Virtual Marketer
- We are looking for a Graphic Designer / Virtual Marketer who will create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media.
- Your job includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, layouts and photos.
- You will be the one to shape the visual aspects of our website, social media platforms, newsletters, brochures and more.
- The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
- The role also includes a marketing function where the candidate, under the direction of management, will perform market research, collect publicly available information to identify market segments, competitive landscape, and positioning strategies.
- The Graphic Designer/Virtual Marketer will be responsible for continuously maintaining our school’s brand aesthetics, internally and externally.
- This includes reviewing, updating, and maintaining our school’s visual representation in all aspects of digital and print advertisements.
- For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into designs.
- Your graphics should be able to capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message.
- A self-starter with an inquisitive mind who demonstrates a commitment and flexible approach complemented by exceptional relationship management skills will excel in this role.
- If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we would like to meet you.
- Minimum – Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Computing, Communication Arts, or Marketing
- Two years cognate experience as a Graphic Designer/Virtual Marketer; leading and managing virtual marketing and social media preferably in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. Photo and Video shooting knowledge also an advantage.
- Excellent at Adobe Creative Cloud (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effect) and CorelDraw application to create amazing visuals
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing
- Exceptional written and spoken communication skills to be able to effectively relate with top-rated executives
- Keen eye for aesthetics, attention to detail and thirst for excellence
- Experience in proof reading
- An outstanding team player who is extremely smart, efficient, proactive and result-oriented
- Ability to think creatively and problem solve when faced with new challenges.
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and deliver quality work in an efficient manner
- MUST be resident in Ibadan and able to easily commute to Jericho, Ibadan
Application Closing Date
15th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Note: Do not respond to this advert if you do not meet the requirements listed above.