The University of Warwick is offering the Chancellor’s International Scholarships for overseas research applications for entry in October 2021. The University Scholarship will offer full fee support and maintenance awards to international students of the highest caliber.
Application Deadline: 21st January 2021 23:59pm (GMT)
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: Candidates of any nationality, including Africa are eligible for the scholarship
Number of Awards: 42 Scholarships will be awarded
Value of Award: For 2021/22 entry there will be up to 42 Chancellor’s International Scholarships available to be awarded to the most outstanding International and EU PhD applicants. Awards made for entry in Autumn 2021 will include both of the following:
- The full payment of tuition fees (worth up to £24,010)
- A maintenance stipend in line with UKRI rates (provisional £15,285 for full time award holders in 2021/22, expected to be confirmed February 2021)
- A Research, Training and Supporting Grant (RTSG) of £5,000
- Length of funding: 3.5 years, unless you are already in your first year of study when you apply then the length of funding will be reduced accordingly.
Duration of Program: 3.5 years unless you are already in your first year of study when you apply then the length of funding will be reduced accordingly.
- Applicants for a Chancellor’s International Scholarship must also be applying for a PhD at the University of Warwick to begin in October 2021;
- Students currently enrolled on a PhD or MPhil/PhD at the University of Warwick may apply in their first year of registration only;
- Applicants must expect to be ‘overseas’ students for fees purposes, but there is no other nationality criteria;
- Applicants may be from any discipline at Warwick.
Application Process: Start your scholarship application – Apply Here
Visit The Official Website For More Information