New Energy Services Company Limited (NESSCO) is a 100% Nigerian owned company whose core business is providing specialized services within the Oil and Gas Industry.
NESSCO directly coordinates with leading industries within her service domain and enhances the productivity of exploration and production companies in the Oil, Gas and Energy Industry. We are ISO:9001:2015 and BS OHSAS 18001:2007 certified.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Assist with preparation of the budget and Implementation of financial policies and procedures
- Ensure transactions are properly recorded and entered into the accounting system
- Assist in the preparation of monthly financial statement
- Prepare balance sheet and income statement
- Prepare and reconcile bank statements
- Review payments by verifying supplier invoice.
- Issue out cheques to appropriate payees.
- Keep office petty cash and maintain the float.
- Maintain and reconcile general ledger
- Manage filing, storage and security of financial documents.
- Calculate and remit deductions such as staff pensions to various PFA
- Preparation of invoices
- Reconcile account payable and account receivable
- Follow up with the Tax Office in checking and reconciling tax returns & payments when required
- Other duties as assigned.
- He / she should possess relevant qualifications
- At least 5 years post-NYSC experience.
- ICAN / ACCA Certificate is compulsory.
- Proximity to Victoria Island is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online