The University of Queensland – Australia is inviting applications from individuals who are willing to pursue a degree program at the Institution. The University of Queensland will offer the following benefits:
- The value of The grant is a 20% reduction in tuition fees per year.
- The maximum duration of The grant is four years or the duration of the program where it is less than four years.
Application Deadline: Open
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Value of Award: 20% reduction in tuition fees per year
Number of Awards: Not Known
Eligible Field of Studies: Undergraduate and Postgraduate coursework in Agriculture and Environment, Architecture, Planning and Design, Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences, Business and Economics, Education, Engineering and Computing, Health and Behavioural Sciences, Law, Science, and Mathematics.
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must;
- Must have applied to undertake studies at UQ on a full-time basis in a relevant program commencing Semester 1, 2021, and has received an unconditional offer.
- Has satisfied the program entry rank and English language proficiency requirements;
- Has not received another scholarship from UQ; and
- Must be an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework student and has achieved a CGPA equivalent of 6.75 and above (on the UQ 7-point scale); or
- Must be a high school leaver and has achieved an entry rank of 99; or
- Be a credit articulation student from a UQ partner institution and have achieved an equivalent CGPA of 6.75 and above (on the UQ 7-point scale) (applicable to all programs covered by an articulation agreement, unless otherwise determined by the University).
Application Process: Applicants must take admission in an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at the University of Queensland. After being registered, students will be automatically considered for this education award.