GUO Transport Company Limited is a division of G. U. Okeke & Sons Ltd. A household name in the transportation industry and one of the largest provider of intercity and interstate transportation, serving more than 200 destinations across Nigeria and West Africa with a modern, environmentally friendly fleet.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
- Ride company’s motorcycle to accomplish official duties
- Ensure the consistent safety of documents and motorcycle
- Updating the Drivers’ Logbook on a daily basis with the required information.
- Ensure that assigned motorcycle documents/ particulars are updated and valid.
- Ensure that the motorcycle is cleaned routinely or when the need arises.
- Carry out daily inspection on the general condition of assigned motorcycle and must properly lock motorcycle when there is a need to leave them unattended to.
- Internal and external distribution of mails when necessary.
- Transporting and receiving documents and items quickly with a motorcycle
- Record information, such as items received and delivered
- Plan and follow the most efficient routes for making deliveries
- Ensure proper and efficient use of company tools (Motorcycle, Sales Application etc.)
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
- SSCE / OND
- Applicant should have experience in advertised role.
- Applicant must possess a valid bike riders’ identification card
- Applicant must be familiar with routes within and around Abuja.
Application Closing Date
10th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Dispatch Rider Abuja” as subject of the email.