CIAPS Commonwealth Scholarships for Professional Studies 2021
The Centre for International, Advanced and Professional Studies (CIAPS) has announced a Commonwealth scholarship scheme for its 2021 Postgraduate Professional studies.
The CIAPS Commonwealth Scholarships are part of the new CIAPS Scholars Scholarship programmes, which will directly benefit students entering postgraduate professional education in January 2021.
Application Deadline: 19th December 2020
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
Value of Awards: 500 Dollars
Number of Awards: 50 Scholarships
Eligible Field of Studies: Media & Journalism, Business Management Banking & Finance, School Management, Business Development, Events Management, Political Campaign Management and Production and Operations Management Health Management TV Broadcasting
Eligibility: In order to be eligible to apply students must:
- Be aged 23 to 30 with a degree or equivalent and
- Have graduated with a minimum of a second class upper (2:1) or equivalent
- Be ready to share documents that confirm all declarations
- Be ready to commence study by 9th January 2021.
- Be Commonwealth citizens or be residents in a developing Commonwealth country.
- Refugees or people working with organizations linked with developing Commonwealth countries are also considered.
Application Process: Click on the link below to apply