Michael Stevens Consulting is a Management consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Training, Recruitment of Personnel, Outsourcing of Personnel and rendering Financial and Management consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry,Public Sector etc.
Our client, a long-established engineering consulting & training company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Centre Manager
Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers
- We are a long established engineering consulting & training company, with specialization in Automation, Electrical & Controls, Instrumentation & Process Control, Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning, Mechanical & Electro-Mechanical Engineering as well as a range of training programmes in Mechanical/Mechatronics Engineering.
- In furtherance of our objective of meeting the learning requirements of Oil/Gas, manufacturing, & service companies in the south south/south east zones, a decision has been made to establish a learning center in Port Harcourt.
- Accordingly, the services of very professional engineers with a flair for teaching, research, marketing and management is required.
- The appointee will have a flair for business development and should be capable of interacting at senior levels with Learning Managers as well as the Chief Engineers of Manufacturing/Production companies.
- He/She will be responsible for the profitable operation of the centre.
- The appointee will be a graduate of Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- The appointee should have not less than ten years industry experience, at senior levels, as well as a flair/experience for teaching & research at the intermediate/senior levels.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.