Fadac Resources and Services – Our client in the hospitality industry located in Ibadan, due to expansion they are looking to hire a candidate to take over a mix of existing accounts and new sales territory, to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Busines Developer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- To excel in this role you should have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads.
- Cold calling and going “door-to-door” to promote Hospital and medical services to private individuals and organizations.
- Maintain relationships with current clients and cultivate relations with new clients
- Manage community and patient relations
- Develop and maintain social media and website content
- Assist with miscellaneous office administration tasks as assigned
- Coordinate marketing events and materials
- Self-starter with a results-focused mentality.
- Curious and Innovative understands they may not have all or the right answers but continually searching for new concepts, processes, and ideas.
- Lead and collaborate with management team to develop an efficient and succinct business plan.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in like industry.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online