Owens and Xley Consults – Our client, a leading and award-winning skin care company is currently recruiting a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Communications Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job type: Full time
- Create, shoot and edit brand videos, messaging and content
- Create engaging and educational stories to tell through visual and written content
- Provide creative and artistic direction for the graphic artist to execute campaigns
- Stay up to date with changes and trends in social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Assist with photo-editing
- Prepare and send bi-weekly newsletters to customers
- Respond politely and courteously to Customer inquiries via our social media platforms and ensure that all complaints and disputes are promptly resolved.
- Obtain and examine all relevant information to assess the validity of complaints and to determine a possible remedy.
- Where necessary escalate complaints to the store manager for guidance and assistance
We think you’d be great for this role if you:
- Have B.Sc or HND certificate in a related discipline
- Have a background in fashion, beauty, wellness, and style editorial content creation
- Are always on top of new trends in the content creation industry
- Have a minimum of 2 years of work experience in a similar role
- Have strong photography and video production/editing skills
- Have the ability to work and think across multi-social media channels to emphasize a strong message
- Are a motivated self-starter with a creative eye, attention to detail and entrepreneurial character
You’ll love working with us because:
- The people: You will work with some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams; people you can be proud to call your teammates.
- The products: Employees enjoy a product discount and receive free skincare training Education
- The perks: We offer medical benefits, a competitive salary, and an annual bonus gift
- Must live in Lekki Axis
N100,000 – N150,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
21st July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the job role as the subject of the mail.