Merit Telecoms (NIG) Limited / Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited is an independent and recognized leader in providing wireless voice and data turnkey services to the telecommunication industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Associate RF Engineer
- Associate RF engineer is required to perform several complex tasks which include design, implementation, testing, integration and maintenance of the radio frequency sub-systems like the radios, base station and telecommunication networks.
- Knowledge of wireless networks technologies
- To schedule the project and ensure its successful completion
- To prepare all the work relevant documents needed for the designing of the project
- To maintain the records related to the test procedures conducted
- To conduct tests and troubleshoot the issues associated
- To carry out the work allocated effectively according to the RF designing principles
- To identify the technical problems and resolve them
- To analyze the measured data so as to enhance the performance
- To act as a technical lead in the absence of the senior RF engineer
- To maintain the existing system of communication and invent new techniques to develop it
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or any other Technology related subject. Experience or an internship would prove to be of great help. Additional advanced course or certification will be beneficial.
Essential Skills for an Associate RF Engineer:
- Should have an ability to learn continuously and update on the latest development
- Should have excellent ability to do research
- Should have an ability to identify the technical problems and provide instant solutions
- Excellent team player with an ability to function independently with minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Application Closing Date
14th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.