Apply for Operations / Training Officer at Marshal Star Services Limited following the guideline below.
Marshal Star Services Limited is incorporated under the Nigerian Company and Allied Matters Decree Act 1990. Marshal Star Services Limited has been in Operations for over 15 years; headquartered in Kaduna State, Nigeria with branches in various parts of Nigeria.
As an ISO certified company, we offer customized products and services through a trusted and reliable brand that proffers solution to varying needs. With our core services in private security, we are a category A licensed security company licensed by the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) as providers of security services through the Federal Ministry of Interior. We offer executive education and management development training programmes. Our international technical partnerships are a huge part of the Marshal success in the provision of customized and professional services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations / Training Officer (Male)
Employment Type: Full-time
- B.Sc or HND in Security Operations Managements, Criminology, Security Studies, Business Administration, or it’s equivalent.
- Knowledge of Physical Security and it’s components will be considered.
- Professional certification as a certified protection officer will be an added advantage.
- Relevant experience as a retired paramilitary or military personnel will be a plus.
- Candidate age of 40 to 50 years.
- Great team leader.
- Guard force management.
- Good time management skills.
- Great interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and the internet.
- Social media expertise in WhatsApp, Facebook, Zoom, etc.
- 3 years of experience as a training specialist or similar role.
- 5 years of experience with designing security training programs and workshops.
- Ability to lead a full training cycle.
- Ability to conduct physical drills on guard force.
- Knowledge of various training and teaching methods.
- Excellent decisions making and organizational skills.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and it’s impact on company’s success.
- Ability to interpret and cascaded corporate quality objectives.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st May, 2023.