Apply for Front Desk Officer at Technoton Limited following the guideline below..
Technoton Limited, for over 30 years, has provided quality engineering products and services to a wide spectrum of clients in Nigeria. Our clientele include organizations in building, manufacturing, and oil & gas industries, and other organizations. We are active all over Nigeria with a presence in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kebbi, and other Northern and Eastern States.
Incorporated in 1988 originally as Techno Mechano Ltd, Technoton has alliances and technical partnerships with world-class, globally recognized manufacturers and firms. In the same vein, we also invest in staff training both locally and abroad.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Resumption Date: 11th May, 2023.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet guests and provide them with superb customer service.
- Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens, forms, and paper.
- Respond to incoming phone calls take messages and redirect calls to the appropriate offices/department
- Operate office equipment such as photocopiers, printers, etc.
- Record meeting minutes and dictations
- Perform inventory of office supplies and order what is needed
- Supervise cleaner and general cleanliness of the office
- Organize and maintain files and records; update when necessary.
- Create and maintain updated documents and spreadsheets
- Oversee sorting and distribution of incoming letters and packages.
- Prepare outgoing letters (envelopes and packages)
Requirements Skills and Qualifications
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc. / HND in any discipline from a reputable institution
- Candidate must be a Female
- Good organizational skills
- Social Media comfortable.
- Microsoft Office proficiency (MS. Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Excellent spoken English
- Excellent written English
Salary between N1,200,000 – N1,5000,000 / Annum
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send an Application Letter with their updated CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 1st July, 2023.