Recruitment News In Nigeria
Apply for Front Desk Officer at Technoton Limited
Apply for Front Desk Officer at Technoton Limited following the guideline below..
Technoton Limited, for over 30 years, has provided quality engineering products and services to a wide spectrum of clients in Nigeria. Our clientele include organizations in building, manufacturing, and oil & gas industries, and other organizations. We are active all over Nigeria with a presence in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kebbi, and other Northern and Eastern States.
Incorporated in 1988 originally as Techno Mechano Ltd, Technoton has alliances and technical partnerships with world-class, globally recognized manufacturers and firms. In the same vein, we also invest in staff training both locally and abroad.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Resumption Date: 11th May, 2023.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet guests and provide them with superb customer service.
- Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens, forms, and paper.
- Respond to incoming phone calls take messages and redirect calls to the appropriate offices/department
- Operate office equipment such as photocopiers, printers, etc.
- Record meeting minutes and dictations
- Perform inventory of office supplies and order what is needed
- Supervise cleaner and general cleanliness of the office
- Organize and maintain files and records; update when necessary.
- Create and maintain updated documents and spreadsheets
- Oversee sorting and distribution of incoming letters and packages.
- Prepare outgoing letters (envelopes and packages)
Requirements Skills and Qualifications
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc. / HND in any discipline from a reputable institution
- Candidate must be a Female
- Good organizational skills
- Social Media comfortable.
- Microsoft Office proficiency (MS. Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Excellent spoken English
- Excellent written English
Salary between N1,200,000 – N1,5000,000 / Annum
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send an Application Letter with their updated CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 1st July, 2023.