Apply for Brand Manager, Gum & Candy at Mondelez International
Apply for Brand Manager, Gum & Candy at Mondelez International following the guideline below..
Mondelez International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Cadbury Bournvita, TomTom, Cloret, and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Manager, Gum & Candy
Job Requisition ID: R-83257
Job type: Full-time
How you will contribute:
- You will work with others to execute the brand strategy for designated brands, develop product and packaging initiatives, implement pricing strategies, and plan and execute integrated marketing communication and media plans.
- You will also provide recommendations for integrated commercial plans and provide input and support in the development and execution of marketing plans to ensure they meet revenue, profit targets, sharing objectives and monitoring performance.
- Based on your strong understanding of consumer insights, brand strategy and positioning, you ill help develop integrated marketing communications and 360 degree campaigns.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Delivering results
- Analytical skills and a creative mindset—a balance of commercial and strategic acumen
- Presenting a story in an inspiring and convincing manner
- Project management from design to completion with an action orientation
- Marketing preferably in the fast-moving consumer goods sector
- Our brands and business with a clear understanding of our consumers
- Delivering results autonomously and influencing stakeholders
More about this role
What extra ingredients you will bring:
- Strong Commercial knowledge and Digital marketing skills
Education / Certifications:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- As may be required from time to time
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply