Apply for Banking Product Manager at Polaris Bank
Polaris Bank was established by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) on September 21, 2018 to offer commercial banking services to the Nigerian public. The bank commenced services on the same day, having purchased the assets and assumed certain liabilities of the defunct Skye Bank.With a footprint of over 350 branches across the country, Polaris Bank prides itself in delivering exceptional customer experience, leveraging best in class/state of the art Information Communication Technology (ICT). By focusing on ICT solutions across multiple service delivery channels (mobile banking, ATMs, POS and online platforms) Polaris Bank maintains a pivotal role in the Nigerian banking industry, providing customers with simple, convenient and secured banking services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Banking Product Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Role
- Are you a strategic thinker with a passion for understanding customers and creating products they love? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a knack for driving growth and profitability? If so, then this Product Manager role in our Exclusive Banking unit is for you!
What You’ll Do
- Develop and execute strategies to grow the Bank’s liability portfolio for high-net-worth individuals (HNIs).
- Craft compelling value propositions for both investment and lifestyle products,catering to the unique needs of HNIs.
- Collaborate with marketing,sales,and other teams to bring products to market and drive adoption.
- Analyze data and generate reports to track progress and make informed decisions.
- Develop and deliver training programs on new products to raise awareness and drive effective sales.
- Monitor customer feedback and implement improvements to enhance the customer experience.
- Maintain compliance with all relevant regulations and policies.
- Own the end-to-end product lifecycle,from concept and design to launch and optimization.
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis to ensure product offerings are competitive and innovative.
- Define pricing models,monitor sales performance,and recommend adjustments to maximize profitability.
Who You Are
- Proven track record of success in product management,ideally within the financial services industry.
- Strong understanding of HNI needs and preferences.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborative and team-oriented player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated and results-oriented with a passion for excellence.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to develop and implement strategic plans.
- Experience with market research and competitive analysis.
- 3-5 years work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND (Minimum: second class lower/ Upper credit)
- Experience with digital product development and marketing.
- Knowledge of wealth management products and services.
- MBA or other relevant postgraduate degree.
- A dynamic and fast-paced work environment with a focus on innovation and growth.
- The opportunity to make a real impact on the Bank’s business success.
- A chance to work with a talented and passionate team.
- Continuous learning and development opportunities.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 3rd January, 2024.