GeoSpectra Engineering Services and Consultants Limited is a topnotch Nigerian indigenous company, highly reputable for its excellent services in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in the year 2017 with its scope of operation focusing on reservoir management and consultancy, environmental laboratory, and management, petroleum fluid laboratory analysis, manpower development and training, instrumentation and process automation maintenance, calibration and validation of metering system, research and development, as well as procurement, and logistics management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
Application Closing Date
28th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.