Hamim Global Services Nigeria Limited is a subsidiary of Airoyal group of companies located at Alhaji Muniru Street, Ogombo Village after Abraham Adesanya, Ajah, Eti-Osa LGA, Lekki Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Locations: Ogombo Village, Lekki, Lagos (Resident within Ajah Environ has an added advantage)
Working Period – Monday to Friday (8am – 5pm)
- Prepare monthly PAYE deduction schedules and remittances to various states
- Update staff pension records and prepare monthly pension remittances schedules to various Pension Fund Administration in a timely manner.
- Coordinate the upload of payments on bank platforms
- Check and upload staff overtime/variables on Microsoft AX
- Assist with reconciliation of tax records
- Process staff loans and reconcile staff customer and vendor accounts
- Attend timely to payroll issues, complaints, queries and inquiries from staff
- Participate in the monthly Stock count for the group.
- Excellent IT skills especially the extensive use of Excel for Financial Record Keeping and Data Analysis
- Solid leadership, research and analytical skills.
- Ability to multitask and key into Organization’s goals in a way that aligns to candidate’s personal growth and long term career objectives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (THIS IS CRUCIAL).
- Attention to Detail and Social/ Emotional Intelligence
- Excellent Organizational and Interpersonal Skills.
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting
- Experience – 2 to 3 years in a similar function (such experience in a Manufacturing outfit will be an added advantage)
The Person Must:
- Possess stellar attention to detail
- Possess effective communication skills
- Have good analytical skills
- Be a team player and open to collaboration
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.